"When something goes wrong in your life, just yell, "plot twist!" and move on."
Do not dream of the future,
concentrate the mind
on the present moment........
path may lead. Go instead
where there is no path and
leave a trail.......
which you cannot pour
have some on you......
who bring out the
best in you, not
the stress in you......
and smile for no reason.......
forward while he stands firm
on the other; he'll not forsake
his former home, until he
sleeve isn't a very good plan,
you should wear it inside,
where it functions best....
Develop a Mindset That Brings Happiness
Bitterness is a sign of emotional failure. It paralyzes our capacity to do good. Set your own standards. Be honest to yourself. Compete against yourself. Do the following:
- Look for the positive in every person and in every situation.
- Resolve to be happy.
- Set your own standards judiciously.
- Develop an immunity to negative criticism.
- Learn to find pleasure in every little thing.
- Remember all times are not the same. Ups and downs are part of life.
- Make the best of every situation.
- Keep yourself constructively occupied.
- Helps others less fortunate than yourself.
- Learn to get over things. Don't brood.
- Forgive yourself and others. Don't hold guilt or bear grudges.
Character is Priceless
People want to be overnight successes at the cost of their conscience and it still doesn't work. That's because true values are priceless. The moment a price is put on values, the values lose their worth. No possible gain can make up for that loss.
It is good to have money and the things it can buy. But the most precious things in life, money just cannot buy.
What Money Cannot Buy
When money talks, it doesn't always talk sense. It is not uncommon to hear that everyone has a price. People who talk that language are really up for themselves. People with character, integrity and the right values are not for sale. Money will buy:
- Amusements, but not happiness.
- A bed, but not sleep.
- Books, but not wisdom.
- A clock, but not more time.
- Companions, but not friends.
- Finery, but not beauty.
- Food, but not appetite.
- A house, but not a home.
- Medicine, but not health.
- A ring, but not a marriage.
Super achiever don't waste time in unproductive thoughts, esoteric thoughts, or catastrophic thoughts. They think constructively and they know that their level of thinking determines their success. - Dr. Seymour Epstein
The Consequences Of A Negative Attitude
Life is an obstacle course and we become our biggest obstacle by having a negative attitude. People with negative attitudes have a hard time keeping friendships, jobs, marriages, and relationships. Negative attitudes lead to:
- A purposeless Life
- Ill Health
- High stress levels for themselves and others.
Discover an Inspired, Happy and Enthusiastic When You Subscribe To The Best Inspirational Daily Quote Service.You will receive and inspirational quote each day in your email.
Amazing Articles on -
The Secrets Of Simplifying Your Life
Discover Valuable Goal Setting Techniques
You can STOP the inspirational quotation e-mails any time you like... ENJOY